Introducing Long Distance Class of Month Club!
Wanna know what I hear most often? I wish I lived closer, I'd love to stamp with you! Aw, I wish I could stamp with all of you too, but time and distance makes it almost impossible! But, I decided I was gonna try something that might work to make it seem like we are stamping together!
A regular card club normally meets on set night and set time, and at a rotating location. People take turns being the hostess each month. Everyone makes the projects and place orders that give one person host rewards. This works great on a local basis, but what happens when you aren't in the area? What happens when you are busy on club night? You miss out on the fun!
Plus, with family commitments, it gets harder and harder to take part in a regular stamp night. Do honestly get one night a month to yourself? If you do, I imagine you have other activities or items tugging at that time as well....for me, it would be a night when I could just go to bed early! Lol!
So, what if I told you, that you can get your stamp club night feeling, but you don't have to leave your house? You can participate at any time or any day! It can be at a different time or day each month! You don't even need to participate each month! Wanna hear more?
Get ready for Long Distance Class of Month Club!
Here's how it works!
- A stamp set will be chosen each month and there will be 4 exclusive card designs with it. They range from easy to intermediate, but there will be ideas to step them up if you choose! Work at the level that you are most comfortable! Great for beginners, but not too easy for experienced stampers!
- You will receive a PDF document to download with full-color photos, cutting measurements, and step-by-step instructions for each project, plus there will be bonus tips for all the cards. There will be no guesswork on your part.
- The projects will be posted in "sneak peek" form on my blog and in my email, so you can decide if you want to participate for the month. Like it?! Participate! Not to your liking? Pass on that month! There is no monthly obligation. Participate when you want!!
Sound good?! This is how you participate:
- Place a qualifying order, either for the suggested items for that month or equivalent order total. You will Shop with the Duchess of Design, using the club code for the month.
- The club code will be published on or near the 1st, and your order with the code must be placed by the 28th of the month. You can adjust your order to get exactly what YOU want, plus if there are sales specials that month you can take advantage of them.
- No waiting for a hostess, your order will come straight to your home! Quick and convenient every time!
What is the Suggested Order amount?
- You can expect that the monthly suggested order will be $30-$45. The total is before shipping and tax.
- If you want to order $150 or more in a month you can do that! You will earn host rewards! You should NOT use the monthly code, but instead you should contact me BEFORE ordering! Tell me you want to participate in the Monthly Club, but you want Host Rewards! You will get the projects that month and you will get the Host Rewards that apply with your order that month! WIN! WIN!
Here's what happens once you order:
- Within 24-36 hours after your order you will receive an email with the exclusive projects! Save them to your computer or print them off! Then you can start creating! Ideas for you to use at your fingertips anytime you have the time! Be sure your email address submitted with your order is accurate, as it is the address that the club projects will be sent to.
- You're gonna love these exclusive projects ideas! You're gonna want to start a three-ring binder hold your files each month! Your stamping ability will grow and you'll learn some organization and other tips that will be useful for your stamping hobby!
You will also earn Club Rewards!
Not only will you get fun products to play with each month, but every time you participate, you get a point.
When you reach five points, you get a $30 shopping spree with free shipping!
Participate when you want and can. Each time you reach five points you'll get a fun, free treat on me! My way to say THANK YOU for being in the club!
When you participate you will get a full line catalog and the available occasions catalogs (Holiday, Occasions, Sale A Bration). You will also receive a handmade thank-you card in the mail.
November Club is ready for your order today!
Join the club today by placing your order using HOST CODE: 3YF9RT4F
This code will be vaild for November only! Place your order before October 28 to get this month's exclusive project ideas!
This month's suggested order is for the Santa's Workshop Memories and More card set, a pack of the Santa's Workshop Memories and More Cards & envelopes, plus both the Whisper White Memories and More Large Cards & envelopes, as well as the Small Cards and Envelopes. This will make a big stack of cards in no time!
You can always order $45 in product of your choice. Remember, be sure to the use the CODE and do not choose the "Do not contact" option when you order, or I will not be able to email you with the project ideas!
BUT THERE'S MORE! This month if you place an order for the Christmas Traditions Punch Box kit or any order of $55 or more (instead of the Nothing Sweeter Stamp Set) you will receive a surprise Sampler Pack in your handmade thank you card! This sampler may include embellishments, ribbon, or paper samplers. It is a bonus and a surprise from me to say THANK YOU for your order!